domingo, 20 de octubre de 2013

I love music

I always loved music. When I was little I remember that my mom every weekend cooked and do the house cleaning listening music of different artists. In that time we have a lot of cassetes that we bought or recorded, so when I played with my toys and my mom was cooking I get used to be accompanied with music.
Then I was discovering my own taste of music, but I think that obviously it was inspired in the music that we listened when I was little.
I really love The Beatles, I think that is one of the best bands ever, they’re like esencial in every playlist that I make, irreplaceable. 


The Beatles were the foundation and I started to define my musical taste. I like classic bands like Queen and artists like Bob Dylan. I also listen and love very much some rock bands and artists from Argentina. I love Gustavo Cerati’s music, Soda Stereo, Andres Calamaro, Spinetta, Charly Garcia and Babasonicos.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario