lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

Technology

Today I have to talk about my favorite piece of technology and I don't know for sure what of the devices that I use constantly I could denominate my favorite.
I think that maybe it's about novelty.
When  my computer was new I really love it, I was like seriously in love with it. It was fast and shiny, but in two years technology leave it behind. Now I can't wait to change it. I still have kind of affection for it, but it's not the same.
With my cell phone was similar. I have a cell phone that I love, it was my first device that was able to connect to the internet, but after that was the same. Technology move on so quickly that I wanted another cell that allowed me do more and more things. Now I have a new cell phone and I really like it, but I think that sooner than later technology is gonna leave it behind, and that novelty is going to dissapear.

1 comentario:

  1. Great! well written post! Ideas are perfectly expressed and connected! good work! :)

    ResponderEliminar