lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

TV series

Since I was in school I watch TV series, I really like them. At first I watch every episode each week, and I waited really anxious for the next one. Now I watch series on the internet, the day after from the premier of each episode and sometimes when I don't have much time I watch 2 or 3 episodes on the same day.

My first TV series were The O.C and Friends, I watch them on Warner Channel. Then I started to watch The Gilmore Girls. Unfortunately every one of them finished and I was sad and lonely without my great and wonderful TV series.

After that I started watching Grey’s Anatomy and I never get bored because every episode is different and exciting. In a few days the season 10 will start and I’m counting every second. Also I watch How I Met Your Mother and New Girl, and like a month ago I started watching Breaking Bad and it really like me, because is like no other TV series that I ever watched.


1 comentario:

  1. Everyone seems to enjoy Friends, but I have never watched an episode in my life... I know what it is about, but never caught my eye! I'm quite interested to watch Breaking Bad but never get to catch it on.. Good post! cheers

    ResponderEliminar