lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Movies

Today I have to talk about movies and at first I thought it is going to be really easy because I love to watch movies.
When I was little I was obsessed with the Sleeping Beauty, I rented it every weekend and watched it in spanish and french. Then I grow up and expanded my taste with movies.


In this days I have several favorite movies. One of them is The Shining (1980), based on the novel by Stephen King, directed by Stanley Kubrik and starred by Jack Nicholson. It’s a psychological horror movie. I don’t really like horror movies but the thing that I love about The Shining is that is not necessary put a lot of especial effects and other stuff to make a great movie.






Another movie that I like is The Godfather (1972) based in a novel of Mario Puzo. This movie is really interesting and, although it’s very long, it maintains you entertained all the time.

This two movies are classics of the cinema, but I really like another kind of movies. One of my favorites is A lot like love (2005), starred by Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet. Also I like very much Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), stared by Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet and last but not least I really love the movie Like Crazy (2011) starred by Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones


4 comentarios:

  1. Wow! i don't watch none of this movies but i know that are really good. The photo in the Shinning is very terrifying, however, i have knowleding like is a master work in the cinema. Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muri I love your favourites films!! The shinning and The godfather are a classic of cine, but definitely, I love so much I lot Like love, is so romantic but not tacky.
    Cheeerssss!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't watch The Shining or The Godfather, but I think are good movies, because you are adorable person. Maybe I'll watch :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I like the Shining but I hate the wife of the main character, because it's sooooo stupid!. I never watch The godfather, and you can kill me too
    I love you shiga! <3

    ResponderEliminar