martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

Lulu

My dog is the best in the world. She’s ten years old and arrive to my home when she was only one month. Her name is Lulu and she is a “kiltro” (chilean name for dogs that have a mix of races).
She is my responsability. I have to bathe her, feed her, and take care of the needs that she may have. But also she is my friend. We always take naps together, she is with me when I’m sad or feel lonely, she make me laugh too because she’s very funny, sociable and special.
She is my pet, my dog, my friend, my confident and I really love her. Now she has ten years old and don’t have the same energy and don’t like to play with her toys as she did years ago, she get tired and enjoys to be alone sometimes, but she still love to be around when I’m doing anything in my house, and she sleeps with me in the morning on the weekends, because she still the same little and sleepy dog that I choose to be my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario