lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Blogging

Hello everyone. Today I’m going to talk about my blogging experience in this semester.
In the past I had blogs but I never make a lot of entries because I’m a little shy when is it about writing of myself, so I never last much writing my own and personal blogs.

But with the english class I had to write every week about something new, and most of the times it was about things that I like, so it wasn’t hard for me to do it. What I liked the most was find pictures and photos to my publications, so I think that maybe I’m going to start a tumblr page of something like that, because I really like to search pictures of my favorite artists, movies, and movie stars too.
I think that write this kind of things help me to improve my english, because I had to write the things that came to my head in that moment, so it is a really good exercise to my english part of the brain jaja

Related to this I maybe start to look english blogs about fashion, movies and music, or themes that I want to read more, because I think that the habit of reading in english is very useful to learn more every time.

1 comentario:

  1. Great post. Well written and expressed ideas. You did a good job writing the blog, Muriel. Good work, congrats!

    ResponderEliminar