miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

2014

The year 2014 has been different from other years. It started very well, in January I did a lot of things here in Santiago and in February I went to Viña, Algarrobo and then spent a few days in Tunquén. Overall it was a fun time.

In March, when I returned to classes in college, I was stressed from the beginning. Fourth year of journalism has certainly been the most tiring year and with more responsibilities, the exigency for each class is much higher than other years, but still, despite of all of that, I enjoy most of my classes and it motivates me to know that I’m getting closer to the end of my college years.

Also has been a year where I become much closer to my friends and family, I spend a lot of time to sharing with them.

Now I only think that there's still a month of college and winter makes everything more challenging and difficult and doing things requires a lot of effort, but it motivates me to think that tomorrow starts the World Cup, that I probably watch the matches with my friends and after that comes the winter break where I can relax and do whatever I want, forgetting about  college and responsibilities for a while.

I hope the second half of the year isn’t so tiring as this, because I also have to do the practice and hopefully I can go out a few weeks on vacation to start well the year 2015.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario