miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

English language challenges

Hi everyone!

This semester I finish my english classes and now I’m going to talk about the challenges I that I have now on to speak and know the language really well.

I think that I need to improve my pronunciation, because is the thing that bothers me the most of my English. Anyway, I believe that the best way to do that is to talk a lot with someone that understands, so I spect that when I travel to a country where English is spoken mostly or spend some time with English –or American, Australian, etc- people, I will improve my English speaking.


Also I think that a way to learn constantly and get some vocabulary is to surf the internet in English web sites and watch series in English, sometimes even without subtitles.

Listening to songs in English also is a good way to practice and remember new words, and the melody is a better way to keep it in your head all day, so sometimes I’m thinking in English all day long.

With the things and the grammar that I learn in the English class added to the daily practice I constanly do I believe that I will continue learning and speaking a better English and when I have the possibility to travel to a English speaking country I won’t have any trouble understanding and talking to people fluently.


Anyway I’m very glad that my university gives me the possibility to improve my English and graduate from college with an important tool as it is English in these days.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario