miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

Personal fears

Many people have fears or phobias that without a reason terrorize them and keep them from doing things. Fear of some animals, things or situations.

Personally there are certain things that scare me or make me uncomfortable sensations sometimes, like spiders or some patterns in certain things (it's called tripophobia), but I think one of the things that has scared me the most in my life is my imagination. For example, many times when I was younger when I watched some movies I was weeks after dreaming or imagining that things happened in the movie could occur in real life.

The Ring, The Others or The Mummy are some of the movies that scared me days after seeing them. With The Ring, for example, I was afraid because I belived that the main character, Samara, could appear to me somewhere or hide under my bed. I remember that in the morning when I wake up I jumped because I was afraid that there was water (because when Samara appeared there was always water because he had died in a well), and obviously I was counting the days to over the seven days after seeing the movie, because I was supposed to die (what a loser).



I have now overcome my situation and I don't imagine weird things when I watch movies that scare me, but sometimes my imagination is stronger and have dreams, that although no longer disturb me, wakes me up and forces me to turn on the TV to get back to sleep in peace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario