miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

London Calling



Today I’m going to talk about a country that I’d like to visit and before I start it was really difficult to decide only one country, because I really want –and expect- to travel a lot in my life. But if I had to decide right now to go somewhere that I never visited before I think I’d pick England.

First, and one of the most important reasons to me, it’s the homeland of one of the greateast bands ever: The Beatles (I think that it’s not necessary to explain more my first reason). Also I think that is an interesting country, with a lot of different people and atracctions, it’s multicultural and diverse.

England is a country with a lot of history and I really like to have a lot of time to embrace the culture and visit a lot of cities to get really involved with all of the environment.

London is the city that I’m more excited to know. The architecture, the musseum, the fashion, the music, the food –specially the famous fish and chips- and all of the things that we automatic relate with only say the word London.



Finally, as I’ll be in Europe I’d would like to visit other countries like France, Italy, Spain, Germany and all the places that I want.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario