miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

My dream job

I don’t really know where I would like to work when I get to be officially a journalist. Maybe it is because I haven’t thought it very much during my years in college.

Of course that I would love to travel a lot, like probably the most of my classmates and journalists in general, but I think that according to the life that I want to live (have house,  family and that stuff) it’s something that, if I really want to do, I should do as young as I possible.

Besides that, I think that I would like to work in something related to the T.V, maybe in the team of production of a TV show o if there is a chance, be a TV host, but it isn’t something that bothers or worry a lot right now.

Probably I will find my way in this profession by doing a lot of things. Trying in different roles and ending up finding what my dream job, for the moment I’m not worried for that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario