miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

The Notebook

Since I have memory I always liked to watch movies, a lot of movies. So it’s been hard for me to define my one and only favourite movie of all times.
But today I decided to talk about a movie that I really like, and it’s the only romantic movie that I can watch a lot of times and won't get sick of it (and don’t make me cry like a lot of my friends).

The Notebook is a movie based in a novel of Nicholas Sparks (who has other novels that became movies too) is a love story that one old man tell to an old lady in a asylum, so the story happen as a flashback. 




The old man tells us about Allie and Noah, a couple in the 40’s of different social classes, how they fall in love and are forced to be separated by Allie's parents.



In the years that they spend apart they do a lot of stuff. Noah goes to the war and Allie get engaged with a guy that her family loves. But finally they end up together.

Finally we can see that the old couple in the asylum is having dinner and the lady remembers: the story is about them, they’re Noah and Allie. She has alzheimer and most of the time doesn’t remember anything, but thanks to Noah, some days she can remember the great love story that they share.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario